Taking care to keep everyone safe; what you can do
To help us with adhering to the social distancing and hygiene rules, please respect our guidelines as below:
- Please wait until the session prior has finished before coming on to the field.
- Parents should remain in the car where possible. At some periods of heightened restrictions, parents may not be allowed on the venue grounds.
- If you (parent) would like to also exercise for the duration of the session, please make an effort to be away from where we are training.
- Please do not shake hands at the start or end of a session. This is the first thing we can do to #stopthespread.
- Please have goalkeeping gloves on for the start of the session. If you need to take gloves off, hand sanitiser is available for use.
- We recommend putting all training gear (including gloves) into the washing machine when you get home after every training session and coming to training with clean gloves.