HOLIDAY CLINICS & PROGRAMS
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The four most important Goalkeeper techniques and how to apply them properly in games. If you focus on these core skills, the progression to more advanced manouvers is simplified.
- Correct ways to collapse and the execution of safe and effective high & low dives.
- One v Ones: everything you need to know to come out on top including confidence to dive at a strikers feet.
- Full distribution sessions to improve throwing & passing. Dealing with crosses, positioning, decision making, pre-habilitation, recovery and body care, and much more!
- You will gain a greater understanding of the role of the modern goalkeeper.
The April clinic comes at a great time for our players. By now, players have commenced a number of games and are more aware of their strengths and weaknesses on the pitch. This is a great time to join a 2 day intensive program with other players in the area to improve and challenge you to overcome your limitations and learn to make the saves you've been missing!
DATES: MONDAY 16th & TUESDAY 17th APRIL 2018
TIME: 9AM - 2PM
CLINIC COST: $220
LOCATION: WALTERS PARK, CREEK RESERVE ROAD, SPEERS POINT
Mid-season and definitely not the time to be resting! This clinic is a fantastic time to push your limits and see what you are really capable of. We will help you strive to make those impressive saves and be the person to take your team to the finals!
BOOKINGS OPEN MAY 2018
Trials are around the corner! Such a great time to get together with other keepers in the area, check out the competition and work on your skill set! Work while others are resting and you will go far!